This Tab is recovering......... I E

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbally

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 24, 2007
Western Colorado
Anyone else been reviewing the forum and have the thing go blank, create a message that says "due to an error on the forum this tab is being recovered?

I have not caught the illegal code call yet, but I will..........

Just wondering if it is me or if others see it.

Everything here is working just fine for me.

Posting and picture posting.

IE,Vista,wireless,ATTultra dsl.

Thanks to saying this, it will now prolly run amuck!!

Craig

icon_cool.gif

No I haven't had anything like that yet. It sure seem like you are having quite the time with this site now Bob.

Not really, been having trouble with it for a while.  Just started documenting it to make sure someone is aware and see if others experience the same thing.

No problems whatsoever, at all, no lockups, no weird messages, no pics failing to post, nothing.. nada.. everything is working stupendously!  I should add... once I switched from IE to Google Chrome... prior to that, it all sucked!

No problems whatsoever, at all, no lockups, no weird messages, no pics failing to post, nothing.. nada.. everything is working stupendously!  I should add... once I switched from IE to Google Chrome... prior to that, it all sucked!
OK I see... second time the browser thing has come up.

Bob at work I have had lots of calls from folks with weird issues on lots of different sites and they almost all end up being related to IE.

Try google chrome, it's fast, it's free, just download from google. Has none of the IE issues. I've been using it for about 1 year & have had no problems.

Dang it I knew it would happen... This happened and then the site got all wacky. Cleared the cache and all that stuff and restarted. Seems ok now...

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php on line 140

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'TOP_LEVEL_CATEGORY has not been defined' in /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php(26): Configurator::requireDefined('TOP_LEVEL_CATEG...') #1 /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/common/common.php(92): Configurator::requireDefined(Array) #2 /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/module.php(2): require_once('/var/www/sites/...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php on line 31

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky