This Tab is recovering......... I E

Discussion in 'Bugs, Glitches and Miscellaneous Forum Problems' started by bbally, Jan 23, 2011.

1. bbally

bbally Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Anyone else been reviewing the forum and have the thing go blank, create a message that says "due to an error on the forum this tab is being recovered?

I have not caught the illegal code call yet, but I will..........

Just wondering if it is me or if others see it.

2. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Everything here is working just fine for me.

Posting and picture posting.

IE,Vista,wireless,ATTultra dsl.

Thanks to saying this, it will now prolly run amuck!!

Craig

3. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

No I haven't had anything like that yet. It sure seem like you are having quite the time with this site now Bob.

4. bbally

Not really, been having trouble with it for a while.  Just started documenting it to make sure someone is aware and see if others experience the same thing.

5. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

No problems whatsoever, at all, no lockups, no weird messages, no pics failing to post, nothing.. nada.. everything is working stupendously!  I should add... once I switched from IE to Google Chrome... prior to that, it all sucked!

6. bbally

OK I see... second time the browser thing has come up.

7. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Bob at work I have had lots of calls from folks with weird issues on lots of different sites and they almost all end up being related to IE.

8. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Try google chrome, it's fast, it's free, just download from google. Has none of the IE issues. I've been using it for about 1 year & have had no problems.

9. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Dang it I knew it would happen... This happened and then the site got all wacky. Cleared the cache and all that stuff and restarted. Seems ok now...

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php on line 140

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'TOP_LEVEL_CATEGORY has not been defined' in /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php(26): Configurator::requireDefined('TOP_LEVEL_CATEG...') #1 /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/common/common.php(92): Configurator::requireDefined(Array) #2 /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/module.php(2): require_once('/var/www/sites/...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/sites/www.smokingmeatforums.com/releases/20110113204943/config/class-configurator.php on line 31