the water stuffer (lots of pics ) start to finish

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cal1956

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 14, 2015
Colorado
this thread is for anyone thats not seen or heard of a water stuffer and wonder how they are set up and work
the 1st pic is the water connection inlet/outlet, pic #2 putting the O-rings on , next greasing the piston, then greasing the tube , connecting the water hose pressure side, then the discharge hose, load the meat , load the casings onto the fill tube,
make sure where your discharge hose is ...turn on the outside hose abd your ready to stuff by turning the inlet valve ..thats it your stuffing sausage the last picture shows what left at the end of the run

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 39
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Savage204
i have a lot of shoulder pain and after using a vertical crank stuffer my arms and shoulders would be killing me ,using the water stuffer is effortless . the crank type stuffers are much slower , but with the water stuffer you can go as fast or as slow as you want with just a slight turn of the inlet valve ( the one with the green hose connected ) thats all that is required to push meat out of the fill tube .....nothing more , !!! the wife and i stuffed 28.4 lbs of sausage in about 15 minutes while sitting in our chairs its that easy .and it should be said that i/we have 0 connection with the company that makes them other than owning the one you see in the pictures , i just like water stuffers so much that i like telling people about them

these are what we made this morning

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 34
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky