The Vegans are coming the Vegans are coming.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like Vegans! Very tasty!
You do realize cows are Vegans, and Pigs are usually Vegans, but fish usually eat bugs. Tasty, but they do eat a lotta bugs.
I view two legged Vegans as reserves in case the SHTF. Tastes like Pork. But dumber than pork or cows.

This dude is not vegan he had a heart attack at like 30 years old. I suppose I would be smoking all kinds of weird shit if that happened to me too. He posted a picture of a real Brisket he has made as well and it looks damn good.

br.jpg

I dated this vegan for a while. She drove me nuts. She had to tell everyone she was a vegan who did cross fit. And I mean everyone. I felt like I was Bill Murray in groundhog day.

There was NOTHING about that picture of vegan brisket that looked appetizing. My stomach actually did a little flippy floppy. But hey, I respect the fella's choice to eat whatever he wants for whatever reason he wants.

Something else comes to mind making the comparison of that concoction to brisket, but I can't think of an acceptable way to say it on the forum.

Reactions: SonnyE
I've posted this before, but every Veggie/Vegan that visits always asks me to prepare a special dish for them, if we're serving a meal to guests. Some day, when I'm feeling really old and cranky, and I'm visiting one of these people, I'm going to ask them if they don't mind preparing a nice juicy ribeye for me. Seems reasonable, since I've had to do the veggie thing dozens and dozens of times for these people when they visit.

However, I'll bet not one of you has ever done this. Why does it only work one way?

BTW, like several others who have already posted, that "brisket" makes me lose my appetite. Yuck. I hope this isn't a trend. My favorite TV cooking show, American's Test Kitchen, has jumped the shark since Christopher Kimball left, and they are now making veggie burgers. It takes them an hour of work for something I can prepare with ground beef in less than a minute, and the results look even worse than the "VeganQ" above.

I don't know about them being hypocrites but, since I unfortunately had to deal with a true eating disorder in our extended family, and know more than I ever wanted to know about it, Vegans definitely qualify as having an eating disorder, just as much as those with anorexia or bulimia.

Here's what one site says defines having an eating disorder:
  • Refusal to eat certain foods, progressing to restrictions against whole categories of food
  • Any new practices with food or fad diets

I call them hypocrites because of their "Selective" think on life

Humans need to eat live things to live.
Vegans say we shall not eat live things that have nice doe eyes, BUT we can eat many other kinds that we don't understand their pain management.

Vegans say it is OK to kill things that we don't understand how they feel pain, but we can't kill things that we "THINK" we know how they feel pain

they think they are GODS who get to decide what lives and dies to sustain us.

I say, ALL LIFE is sacred, and I eat all forms of life to live as required by my biology.

If they think plants don't have senses, then they are arrogant to the extreme and in total denial.
Just because THEY don't understand that type of life form, doesn't mean it is LESS of a life!

Long ago I had a temp job as an admin assistant at a natural foods company. I handled a letter from a regional sales representative who was complaining about losing the sales contract to the New York State prison system, because the company did not offer a vegan menu.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky