The newest addition to my family has arrived.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 18, 2007
West Fargo, ND / Northern MN
The newest addition to my family came a few days early. Kaileigh (K-lee) Elizabeth Branstner was born Wednesday morning and was 7lbs 12 oz. Mommy and baby are doing well and we finally were able to go home on Friday afternoon. It's been a few sleepless day's and nights but things are getting better every day and it's actually going better than I had imagined it would.

My dad and I

e5ecd61c_P1030711.jpg

My parents and I.

993b536a_P1030712.jpg

My wife caught me napping.

001dfdfb_P1030718.jpg

My wife and I. And she will probably kill me if she finds out I posted this.

_10151009271088272_750523271_13061036_2126466371_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's Terrific you have a beautiful Family! Congrats...JJ

Ross congrats to both of you. She will change your life for sure

Congratulations to you and your family!  Great pictures too; you will look back on them often!  Is this your first?

Very Well Done, Ryan!

The new mother looks great, the baby is beautiful, and the grandparents look like they could eat her with a spoon.

I'm kinda worried about that picture of you and your daughter lying there together. Although you couldn't see it happening she was wrapping you around her little finger. It will be just loosely for a day or two, but it will get ever tighter as the days go on. Resistance if Futile!

You are ONE LUCKY YOUNG MAN!!!

Congratulations

:congratulation_graphics_2:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky