The Best Hangover Cure!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Been brewing like 20+ years and a certified judge. I can steer you in the right direction if you want. Very easy to do actually but takes some effort to create beer as good as the pros. You have a local club... http://www.sodz.org/

Agreed Sam.
But it is just so darned easy to stop at the store and get a box of 30 - 12 ounce kegs of my favorite swill.
Beer - It's the same color going in, or going out.
Beer - You only lease it, then you have to give it back to nature.
Beer - Hey, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.
Beer - Now I've made myself thirsty.... :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Hair of the dog may work because I don't have any hair. :emoji_laughing:

SonnyE also thanks for the like it is greatly appreciated.

Warren

It is said, "God only made so many perfect heads. The rest he covered with hair."

Lookit, you can "brush" your hair with a wash cloth and no matter how windy it gets, you always look great.
You never have a "bad Hair day".
If you get too close to the camp fire, you'll never have that "Burned Hair" smell.
And you'll never have "Bed Head", or "Helmet Hair".

Sing It!

And I "Like" you because I Like You!

Sonny, you may never experience the helmet head look or have a bad hair day, but when your out in the sun for a while wearing a baseball hat you get that white head look. Kinda of like raccoon eyes when wearing sunglasses.

Chris

There are so many awesome medicinal products we still don't know. I think someone intentionally tries to hide such products as pharma is one of the biggest businesses worldwide and there is no reason for them such products to be known and used for other people. For example, I had unbearable chronic back pain. I couldn't even walk. I had no clue what to do, but one of my friends recommended me to try red kratom. I was afraid to try it, but as I had no choice, I tried it and in only a few days I fixed the problem. Later I consulted with my doctor, and he confirmed that kratom is a very good product useful for different health problems including pain reliever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plinsc
its amazing how your ideas and habits change by addind a few years, I used to be a party boy and when you hit 45yrs/ old amazing things start changing like drinking less,and by 65 drinking for enjoyment not the buzz,hangovers are a thing of the past, haven't had one in 15 yrs or more, I forgot what they feel like.amazingly I still make good beers and good wine but I am now into the quality aspect and not quantity.
i pretty much stopped drinking at 45, im 47 now.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Come on!!! No one likes a quitter! Just kidding. I can only imagine how much money I could save without drinking. I still like my "micro-brew". As for hangovers... Older I get, the worse they get.

$$$$$
LOL---How about 47 years of Smoking----42 of them at 2 packs a day.
How much money did this Dummy burn up????

Bear

For real I been quite since 87. But a person in front of us in the store paid like $85 for a carton. Wow.

Warren

$87 !!!
When it got to $45, I started getting mine in the mail from some little country that I think used to be part of the Soviet Union.
Only had them confiscated twice in New York, by Border Cops.

Bear

$87 !!!
When it got to $45, I started getting mine in the mail from some little country that I think used to be part of the Soviet Union.
Only had them confiscated twice in New York, by Border Cops.

Bear
HEHE thanks for the donation you think that guard didn't keep them.

Warren

HEHE thanks for the donation you think that guard didn't keep them.

Warren

Yup, That's what I figured too. The letter said I had 90 days to claim my package, so sure, I'm going to New York & confess to importing non-taxed cigarettes just to get my cigarettes.

Same thing happened to me when I left Vietnam---MPs confiscated my Switchblade before getting on the plane. Guess he has a nice blade now!!!
It was either that or not get on the plane---What would you have done?? LOL

Bear

I'd pick the plane!!! I was a "non smoker" until 32. Then I took up a cigar or two a week. Not cheap but not $85 a week either.

Here’s a cheap way to make Pedialyte at home and works well

Nectar of gods
In a gallon pitcher, put:
2 cups of citrus juice (orange, lemon, lime, kumquat, whatever you have available. Pineapple juice works too. You just need a juice with a bit of tang to it, because it helps mask the salt.)
1/2 cup of honey or sugar (whichever you prefer) - and a bit more if you use lemon or lime for your citrus, just because of the sourness
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar

Fill the pitcher the rest of the way with water and stir until everything is mixed well. The cream of tartar does not suspend so you'll have to keep a long spoon in the pitcher and give it a swirl before you pour a glass.

If i am at that point it use to be 2 ibueprophen and 8-12 oz water before bed, and a Body Armor or Pedialite in the morning. Works every time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky