• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The Best Hangover Cure!

SonnyE

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 13, 2017
The best thing for a hangover is not to have one. :emoji_grin:

Warren
All things in moderation.
But when you over-moderate, there is a Hair of the Dog. LOL!
Beer! It's not just for breakfast any more.....

zwiller

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 16, 2016
My BIL brewed beer and I am so tempted to take it up myself.
Been brewing like 20+ years and a certified judge. I can steer you in the right direction if you want. Very easy to do actually but takes some effort to create beer as good as the pros. You have a local club... http://www.sodz.org/

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
All things in moderation.
But when you over-moderate, there is a Hair of the Dog. LOL!
Beer! It's not just for breakfast any more.....
Hair of the dog may work because I don't have any hair. :emoji_laughing:

SonnyE also thanks for the like it is greatly appreciated.

Warren

SonnyE

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 13, 2017
Been brewing like 20+ years and a certified judge. I can steer you in the right direction if you want. Very easy to do actually but takes some effort to create beer as good as the pros. You have a local club... http://www.sodz.org/
Agreed Sam.
But it is just so darned easy to stop at the store and get a box of 30 - 12 ounce kegs of my favorite swill.
Beer - It's the same color going in, or going out.
Beer - You only lease it, then you have to give it back to nature.
Beer - Hey, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.
Beer - Now I've made myself thirsty.... :emoji_rolling_eyes:

SonnyE

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 13, 2017
Hair of the dog may work because I don't have any hair. :emoji_laughing:

SonnyE also thanks for the like it is greatly appreciated.

Warren
It is said, "God only made so many perfect heads. The rest he covered with hair."

Lookit, you can "brush" your hair with a wash cloth and no matter how windy it gets, you always look great.
You never have a "bad Hair day".
If you get too close to the camp fire, you'll never have that "Burned Hair" smell.
And you'll never have "Bed Head", or "Helmet Hair".

Sing It!

And I "Like" you because I Like You!

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Sonny, you may never experience the helmet head look or have a bad hair day, but when your out in the sun for a while wearing a baseball hat you get that white head look. Kinda of like raccoon eyes when wearing sunglasses.

Chris

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Being raised in Russian/German mixed family I use only one hangover cure that sets me straight up: sauerkraut juice...

VirgMart

Joined Jul 18, 2020
There are so many awesome medicinal products we still don't know. I think someone intentionally tries to hide such products as pharma is one of the biggest businesses worldwide and there is no reason for them such products to be known and used for other people. For example, I had unbearable chronic back pain. I couldn't even walk. I had no clue what to do, but one of my friends recommended me to try red kratom. I was afraid to try it, but as I had no choice, I tried it and in only a few days I fixed the problem. Later I consulted with my doctor, and he confirmed that kratom is a very good product useful for different health problems including pain reliever.

Last edited:

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 12, 2019
its amazing how your ideas and habits change by addind a few years, I used to be a party boy and when you hit 45yrs/ old amazing things start changing like drinking less,and by 65 drinking for enjoyment not the buzz,hangovers are a thing of the past, haven't had one in 15 yrs or more, I forgot what they feel like.amazingly I still make good beers and good wine but I am now into the quality aspect and not quantity.
i pretty much stopped drinking at 45, im 47 now.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.