• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The BEST Christmas present ever!

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Well, Ma Dutch and meownself just got home from the hospital. It seems that the newest granddaughter decided to make her presence know to the world a week early.

The newest granddaughter is Samantha Trinity and she is 20 1/2 inches long and weighs in at 7 lb 6 oz. She is healthy, alert and boy does she cry loud!!

My daughter and son in law are both doing great.

Edit 12/27/10:  The son-in-law got around to sending me some pics so before someone shouts "No pics-didn't happen" Lemme show you the lil' sweetheart-

FYI-for those of us who are old enough to know who Ed Roth was; My son in law is is an authorized "Ed Roth" artist, which basically means that he can do Ed Roth artwork and sign it with the Ed Roth signature along with his own "Norman" signature. S-I-L did the airbrushed tee that Sammy is wearing in the second pic.

Last edited:

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Congrats to you and the family Dutch. What a christmas present!!!

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Congrats that's a nice present for sure!!!

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Congratulations, Dutch!  Great to hear all are doing well!  

I got to spend this Christmas with my 19 month old granddaughter, what a treat it was!  Them little ones are so special!

That is one special Christmas present!

Last edited:

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
WOOT!! Grats Granpa Dutch! Always a momentus event to add to the family, congrats to all!

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
Alright! Congratulations to your family. My first one is on the way and we are hoping for the same thing, a vocal and healthy child. God bless you, the mother, and the wee one.

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Congratulations to you and your family. A truly wonderful gift.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Congrats Dutch. My wife and I are blessed with 9 of them and it is so much fun to spoil them and send them home for the parents to deal with

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Congrats Dutch. My wife and I are blessed with 9 of them and it is so much fun to spoil them and send them home for the parents to deal with
You sound just like my dad when my boys were small

I can't wait to be able to do the same

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Congrats Dutch. 

pops6927

Gone but never forgotten.
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 23, 2008
Yippee! Another mouth to feed!  Don't forget that WAAAAA! is just asking for more Q!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
She's a beauty Dutch!!!

Congrats!!

And a very talented son-in-law too!

Bear

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.