The BEST Christmas present ever!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Well, Ma Dutch and meownself just got home from the hospital. It seems that the newest granddaughter decided to make her presence know to the world a week early.

The newest granddaughter is Samantha Trinity and she is 20 1/2 inches long and weighs in at 7 lb 6 oz. She is healthy, alert and boy does she cry loud!!

My daughter and son in law are both doing great.

Edit 12/27/10:  The son-in-law got around to sending me some pics so before someone shouts "No pics-didn't happen" Lemme show you the lil' sweetheart-

c5067050_BigYawn.jpg

ad4753f5_SammyinaFinkTee.jpg

FYI-for those of us who are old enough to know who Ed Roth was; My son in law is is an authorized "Ed Roth" artist, which basically means that he can do Ed Roth artwork and sign it with the Ed Roth signature along with his own "Norman" signature. S-I-L did the airbrushed tee that Sammy is wearing in the second pic.

Last edited:
Congrats that's a nice present for sure!!!

Congratulations, Dutch!  Great to hear all are doing well!  

I got to spend this Christmas with my 19 month old granddaughter, what a treat it was!  Them little ones are so special!

That is one special Christmas present!

Last edited:
Congrats Dutch. My wife and I are blessed with 9 of them and it is so much fun to spoil them and send them home for the parents to deal with

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky