Thank you Vets!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tag0401

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 5, 2018
Elgin SC
To all the veterans out there I am eternally thankful for your service. God bless each and every one of you!

F2634CA5-DFFF-4729-8C5C-278D62856E6A.jpeg

Adam

Happy Veterans day to my military family
Wife Chrystal USAF
Sons Dustin 82AA/ Jason 7th SF US Army
Heather US Army Intel

Both sons have been deployed many times. I cant share many pics.

I can share this one. My son on right, second deploy to Ramadi. His friend on the left got killed on his 3rd deploy in Afhanistan, they were on 2 different patrols that night.
daf.jpg

Serving was a family tradition. Somewhere on my father's side a Union Army member. One grandfather-Army WWI. One uncle-Army WWII at the Bulge. Another uncle-USAF in Korean War and Nam. Dad-Navy in Korean War. Another uncle-USAF Nam. Cousin-Army Nam. Me-Navy, Cold War.

Thank you to all who have served and know what it means to take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky