Tax Returns = New MES 40 (with a twist)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnbphotos

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 8, 2010
Lowell, MI
The twist being that my ex-wife has been enjoying the results of my new passion of smoking anything I can get my hands on, but is going through "cold weather withdrawls" seeing as I haven't smoked anything for a while.

So, she just informed me that when her taxes come in she's buying an MES 40 so I'll get my butt (literally) back out there and smoke her something LOL

This is just wierd. Could there be "hidden agenda"? hahahaha

Yea it sounds weird, but what the heck your getting a new smoker!   
icon_eek.gif

Reactions: johnbphotos
My ex and I have to get along hahahaha. Our son (17 now) is autistic so he requires a bit more attention and needs it from both of us.

Cool thing is she wants to do Bear's Prime Rib technique :D

Got my MES 40 but as soon as I took it out of the box I noticed scratches all over the glass window and black tar like substance on the front door. Grrrrrrrrrr

Glad I bought the $30 "no B*ll Sh*t" warranty. It's going back to Sam's tomorrow for exchange

Obviously Mastersbuilt has absolutely NO Quality control whatsoever.

When I trade for another one I sure hope it's a lot better than this one. I honestly can't believe they would ship something like that

Ordered a boneless Prime Rib and a brisket today. Prime Rib will be the "Maiden Voyage" (thnx for the idea Bear) and the ribs, well LOL maybe they'll be for desert hahahaha (or saved for another smoke)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky