Tasso

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You would love it Case. I know it.

I have a call in to a friend in PA... His grandma makes great scrapple! Hopefully he'll come through...

Now, about that tasso, you gonna do it again? I'm betting you will!

I need a small recipe. Large pot. Let me know.

The tasso? Of course I will make more. It just gets better as is ages.

I have Foam.

Last edited:
I'm with CB  That looks great  I'd like to make some  love that stuff      Points on making me hungry !!!

Gary

Ok. First meal with the tasso.

Scrapple and tasso. The heat works great with the sweet. Wow

Oh hell yea, I'd like to have a plate like that ! Thumbs Up I really need to make tasso, but scrapple isn't a western thing... Looks tasty though Adam !

I'm with CB  That looks great  I'd like to make some  love that stuff      Points on making me hungry !!!

Gary

Thanks Gary

Oh hell yea, I'd like to have a plate like that ! Thumbs Up I really need to make tasso, but scrapple isn't a western thing... Looks tasty though Adam !

Thanks Justin. I love me some homemade scrapple

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky