Super Bowl Sunday - What's on your menu?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Beef Ribs = good eats. Derek I'm not sure about cheese sliders thou. Are they like mini-grilled cheese sammies?

Chris

Pretty much. See link below:

Reactions: gmc2003
Wife just now told me pp nachos. Now I have to try to thaw a butt by tomorrow evening

18 brisket for a potluck at the neighborhood bar!

Attachments

• received_213872812988329.jpeg
    received_213872812988329.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 3
Wife just now told me pp nachos. Now I have to try to thaw a butt by tomorrow evening

The wife is always right(at least in her mind). I have a couple of sealed packs of PP resting in a deep freeze. Your more then welcome to them.

18 brisket for a potluck at the neighborhood bar!

What part of the country are you from? That gathering sounds like it would make a terrific road trip. Have fun.

Chris

My Daughter makes those . They're great . Last ones she did I cured and smoked the ham using Dave's injection . They were incredible .

I bet that was good, I've read Dave's post and it sounds like something I may be able to handle.

Chris

Pretty much. See link below:

I saw these somewhere on the net last night and it piqued my interest. I may have to try these out.

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I've read Dave's post and it sounds like something I may be able to handle.
Once you understand the process , it's pretty simple . Let us know what you need .
I have a 1 pound hunk I saved . Think I'll double smoke it for tomorrow .

Well, since I work most of Sunday, my Super Bowl menu is going to be something relatively quick-n-easy! I'm thinking shrimp cocktails for starters—maybe a nice cheese & cracker platter—and for the main entree: I've plenty of smokey kielbasa that'll marry well with apple, onions and sauerkraut for a tasty halftime plate!
kk_05_zpsevjbx7wb.jpg

Once you understand the process , it's pretty simple . Let us know what you need .
I have a 1 pound hunk I saved . Think I'll double smoke it for tomorrow .

Thanks for the offer, This would have to be a spring project. I'll have to reread the thread, but I think I have most everything needed - except the all important guidance of course.

Well, since I work most of Sunday, my Super Bowl menu is going to be something relatively quick-n-easy! I'm thinking shrimp cocktails for starters—maybe a nice cheese & cracker platter—and for the main entree: I've plenty of smokey kielbasa that'll marry well with apple, onions and sauerkraut for a tasty halftime plate!
kk_05_zpsevjbx7wb.jpg

Sounds really good, I've been there. I work every other weekend, and got lucky this year. I like to do the same thing with Rice-a-Roni.

Chris

Reactions: couger78
Beef Ribs = good eats. Derek I'm not sure about cheese sliders thou. Are they like mini-grilled cheese sammies?

Chris
BBQ is awesome, only thing you need to be sure of is a Fart. dang i want beef ribs

Now that jingle brings back memories, I was 2 in 62. I don't remember the commercial but that jingle hasn't changed in years.

Thanks for the memory.
Chris

got wings and a couple tri tips going on tomorrow. using death dust and carne crusta on the meat

Reactions: gmc2003
BBQ is awesome, only thing you need to be sure of is a Fart. dang i want beef ribs

Flatbroke there aren't many things on this earth that I'm sure of, but farts I'm sure of. LOL

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
got wings and a couple tri tips going on tomorrow. using death dust and carne crusta on the meat

Sounds good Flat, High heat TT with a coffee rub. Is death dust a hot rub?

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky