What's on the Menu for the Super Bowl?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

noboundaries

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 7, 2013
Roseville, CA, a suburb of Sacramento
My wife and I use the Super Bowl as our last holiday food splurge. Below is what we've got planned so far.

Lunch:
Honey ham, cream cheese, red onion, and fresh spinach wraps.

Game snacks (our guilty pleasures):
Crunchy Cheetos
Kettle BBQ potato chips.

Game libations:
Blue Moon beer (her), hard cider (me), with possibly a Cosmo (her) and Bushmills neat (me).

Dinner:
Super Bowl Chili with smoked brisket point.
Sweet corn bread.

Dessert:
We're still debating dessert, from something as simple as homemade oatmeal raisin cookies, or a fresh-baked tart-cherry pie (her favorite), or a double soaked lemon glaze cake (my favorite).

What's on your Super Bowl menu?

Last edited:
Reactions: yankee2bbq
Well now you have me thinking about it, I hadn't really thought of anything but now ........

So much to do this weekend.. bacon to cold smoke and jerky to make. Snow and cold coming.
I might just do chicken and dumplings. Use one of my quarts of homemade stock. Drop dumplings. :)

I'm doing some smoked and grilled wings on Saturday so I expect there may be some leftover for Superbowl Sunday.

On Sunday I am having Babyback ribs!!!!! I plan to go to Rudy's BBQ and Country Store just to buy the BBQ sauce I want for my ribs, no meat from them hahaha. Well maybe I'll buy some sides from them to make life easy for me. I can do ribs with a side of ribs but one particular other person that will be around later that evening seems to think every meal needs a side or two lol :D

For desert will be Breyers Lactose Free Vanilla Ice Cream with either Reeses Butter Cups or Peanut M&M's smashed into it :)

Reactions: yankee2bbq
Going big.Dozen cowboy cut pork chops and a whole 10# chicken,sides too obviously.And whatever everyone else brings.BEER,lots of.

Living in Rhode Island we are some really spoiled MF'ers.GO PATS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I was just coming on to start this thread haha! I'm planning on a pizza fatty or two, and maybe a rack or two of ribs, depending on how many are coming and if I have to work. Snow is in the forecast so I may have to plow. I have no dog in fight as far as the game is concerned, but I may or may not be participating in a few squares.

Simple menu: deep fried wings, with home-made blue cheese dip and a vegetable tray for snacking on. My kids know I love watching football, so I will be watching the game and commercials and just sitting on the couch! Go Eagles!!!

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky