Sundays smoke - Part 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kennymn

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 22, 2006
ALBERTVILLE MN
Smoked a meatloaf , 5 lbs. bologna , a chunk of spam and some candian bacon . The bacon was a 7 lb tenderloin brined for 6 days with Hi. Mountain and rubbed with a spicy rub . Temp at 225 degs. for 3 1/2 hrs. internal temp 160 degs. with hickory chips . Rubbed the bologna with the same rub , the spam was plain .
Invited the mother - law over to be my taste tester with wife and they rolled there eyes when I served them the bologna and spam but they gave me the thumbs up on the candian bacon and meatloaf .
dc8e46e9_vbattach17767.jpg

94d73dd5_vbattach17766.jpg

ea63e3f9_vbattach17765.jpg

827741b5_vbattach17764.jpg

51784e31_vbattach17763.jpg

WOW kenny that looks great-you trying to point the mo in law?points to u

Good looking smoke! I forgot to do a SPAM when I had the smoker out Sunday. I like smoked SPAM but never tried the bologna.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky