Stuffed Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very Nice Richie!
Like!

How'd I miss this?
Stuffed peppers, stuffed cabbage leaves and I have a long history together.
So I can say without any hesitancy, "Those peppers look delicious!
Bell's, Pablanos, Hatch (Green aka Anaheim), Cubanelles and others, they all make great stuffed chiles.

Chile Thank You I have used most of the Peppers. Hatch I never seen here Cabbage is a regular with us.I did Brussel Sprout Leaves even they are tasty.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

The recipe looks tasty. I have copied it down and am going to try it. I was in search of such recipes as I am having a small weekend party. I have already decided to make coco rocks from guide minceur after finding about it from this site. I will also order pizza and pasta with tomato cream sauce to serve my guests. I just hope that my guest loves the dishes and we have a great party.

The recipe looks tasty. I have copied it down and am going to try it. I was in search of such recipes as I am having a small weekend party. I have already decided to make coco rocks from guide minceur after finding about it from this site. I will also order pizza and pasta with tomato cream sauce to serve my guests. I just hope that my guest loves the dishes and we have a great party.
Stuart Thank You it is a tasty meal,I hope you and your guest enjoy it
Richie

CM Thanks Bud These are a regular at my house.Kids didn't eat the peppers when they were young.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky