Stuffed chicken breast with feta snd spinach

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WaterRat

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 14, 2018
Hamden, CT
Hey All,
Just a quick dinner from last week. Pounded out some chicken breasts and stuffed with sauted spinach and feta (honestly my wife did most of the work). Wrapped in bacon 🥓 of course! My little two burner Weber isn’t the best at two zone cooking but I made it work. Served with greek orzo salad, white wine and champagne 😜

Could have done this on the smoker if I had more time but this was a quick dinner after work.

Cheers!

IMG_1662.jpeg
IMG_1666.jpeg
IMG_1667.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg

You get my vote!! That looks and sounds nothing short of fantastic. The chicken is amazing but that orzo salad is the perfect compliment. We do a lot f similar salads around here and just love the orzo. that stuff has so many different uses.

Robert

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Dang that looks good. Even have the Colorado Kool-aid decked out. Congratulations on the rotator ride.

That looks great!

If I could digest feta I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

You get my vote!! That looks and sounds nothing short of fantastic. The chicken is amazing but that orzo salad is the perfect compliment. We do a lot f similar salads around here and just love the orzo. that stuff has so many different uses.

Robert
Thanks! Yeah, the salad was a great side.
I love it!
Great looking meal!
I’m with Robert on the salad, I’d be all over that!
Al
Thanks Al!
Im following Al and Robert to the table......Man that is a great looking meal!!!

Jim
Thank you!

Dang that looks good. Even have the Colorado Kool-aid decked out. Congratulations on the rotator ride.
Thanks! Lol, CO Kool-aid, never heard that before 😜
That looks great!

If I could digest feta I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.
Thanks! You could sub in other cheeses if that works better for ya - or none at all, Was thinking of doing this with goat cheese, we’ve done a “cordon blu” with ham n swiss.
Looks great from here !!
Thanks!

Looks great on my screen. I'm a big fan of stuffed chicken breasts and yours are prime examples.

Point for sure
Chris

Outstanding! The whole plate really hits! Nice job!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky