Greek Style Grilled Chicken With Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow John. That is one stellar looking meal buddy. It all looks world class and verging on being 5-star. Great job and if you're gonna steal a dressing recipe you can't go wrong thieving from Jeff. I've done it many times and all have been fantastic.

Gotta chime in here with Jake. Kalamata olives are a must. Heck, I could sit there and eat them by the jar full.

Big LIKE sir!!
Robert

I appreciate it Robert! Dressing is simple and so good. Jeff nailed that one give it a shot sometime. And you guys with the olives...I feel like AZ John with his veggies...just don't like them!

• Wow
Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
I know that had wonderful flavors! Nice throw together recipe and they always turn out good

Appreciate it Ishi! For real...sometimes the meals you just throw together and have no exact idea of the ingredients you will be using work out the best!

Add me to the kalamata crew!! That chicken looks good. Think I might steal that marinade and give it a go! Great looking meal John. Glad you liked the dressing.

Thanks Jeff! Dude your dressing is awesome man. My wife loved it. That thread you posted back in January just stuck in my head for some reason so I went back and referenced it. Give the marinade a go. Some might not like as much lemon juice so can start out with 4 TBS and add more as you like. I liked the 6.

Well you had me fooled John, I was thinking grape leaves were going to be in there somewhere. Of course that would show I know absolutely nothing about Greek cuisine, and I really don't. That being said everything on that plate looks perfect and delicious, I'll take the olives on mine also, Like! RAY

Thank you Ray. Not sure where I would incorporate the grape leaves but jcam222 jcam222 could probably make it work haha. You might have to give the chicken a shot sometime and throw it on the weber. See what you think!

Reactions: jcam222
John that looks like an excellent meal especially with the heat and humidity we've been experiencing lately. Well Done my friend.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! When you going to bust out the weber's again? Need some PBR's and grilling in your life.

Thanks Zach! One of these days my presentation game might be up there with you.
View attachment 459259

I don't even know what I'm doing half the time haha. I just copy styles of presentation I see online.

Had to pull the gif from Get him to the Greek for this one for obvious reasons :emoji_laughing:

I appreciate yours too!

tenor.gif

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
That looks amazing! Awesome plated pic. I could be a thief and steal the whole thing! I'm with you...I give my olives to all the others.

Ryan

Finally one other person that doesn't like olives! Thanks for the kind words Ryan it turned out pretty good and still got some leftovers!

Beautiful dish! One more on my menu for every day meal! Thank you for sharing, john.

Thank you! Pretty quick for a weeknight meal. I think I had everything done within a couple hours marinating time and all. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!

Wow John! That looks very good! Question though. Was the oregano strong in presence? 6 Tbs sounds like a lot.

Wow John! That looks very good! Question though. Was the oregano strong in presence? 6 Tbs sounds like a lot.

Appreciate it Steve. You would think it would be a little overpowering but is surprisingly wasn't. You can always cut the recipe in half or what not if you are grilling less than 3 pounds or play around with what you prefer to your liking. Man the smell coming off the grill while I was cooking was unreal!

Appreciate it Steve. You would think it would be a little overpowering but is surprisingly wasn't. You can always cut the recipe in half or what not if you are grilling less than 3 pounds or play around with what you prefer to your liking. Man the smell coming off the grill while I was cooking was unreal!

I have a couple pounds of boneless skin on thighs that might be taking a bath in this. Sounds great!

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Thanks Chris! When you going to bust out the weber's again? Need some PBR's and grilling in your life.

Don't worry old friend. The Webers have been cranking and the PBRs have been flowing. I've just been to lazy to post anything. I'll post again when I smoke/grill something new and interesting.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky