• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

STEAK BURGERS

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
I had one lonely ribeye in the fridge out of a 3 pack from earlier this week and a partial pack of ground Chuck . I decided I would make a steak burger.

I cooked the burgers to medium and the steak to medium rare. Slice up the steak and also cooked down some mushrooms and onions.

Started with the burgers and a layer of Colby Jack.
1030202129.jpg

Shrooms and onions
1030202130.jpg

A Layer of the ribeye
1030202131.jpg

And for good measure another layer of shroom,onions and cheese.
1030202133.jpg

Then onto a toasted bun and into the steamer to melt the cheese and warm up the steak burger.
1030202210.jpg

Sure was tasty! Thanks for taking a look!

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Now thats a burger. One of those you need a dish towel to wipe the juices and smile off your face.
Jim

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
That's a great looking burger Travis! If you ever start a burger joint I know I'd leave stuffed!

Ryan

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Holy crap Travis!! You did it again. Are you going for some sort of Guinness world record for the most insane sandwiches ever made?? :emoji_laughing: That's a two-fisted monster there but it sure looks good buddy.

Robert

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Holy crap Travis!! You did it again. Are you going for some sort of Guinness world record for the most insane sandwiches ever made?? :emoji_laughing: That's a two-fisted monster there but it sure looks good buddy.

Robert
Thanks Robert ! Lol! Dont worry I hae one ive been working on that might qualify....soon as I find the right bun lol

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
LOL...Reading the first paragraph, I was preparing to question( argue 😆) why anyone would grind Rib Eye into Hamburger! Then I proceeded to read about one of the most impressive Burgers I've seen posted here. Very Nice Job!...JJ

BTW. What kind of Steamer are you talking about?

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
LOL...Reading the first paragraph, I was preparing to question( argue 😆) why anyone would grind Rib Eye into Hamburger! Then I proceeded to read about one of the most impressive Burgers I've seen posted here. Very Nice Job!...JJ

BTW. What kind of Steamer are you talking about?
Lol! Thanks JJ! I just use our steamer pot. Its pretty good size so I can get a couple of big burgers in at once.

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Fine looking burger as usual Travis!

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Heck yeah Travis you nailed it again! Makes me wanna up my burger game. Looks amazing bud

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
That’s one fine sandwich!! Just the right amount of cheese for me , can never have to much.

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Looks good , but I need a bib to drink a glass of water .

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Now that’s a burger for a King Travis!
Al

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
That’s one fine sandwich!! Just the right amount of cheese for me , can never have to much.
Thanks Jeff! I agree. I'm always drowning stuff in cheese lol!
Looks good , but I need a bib to drink a glass of water .
Thanks chop..trust me ..I'm a mess when i eat stuff like this. Better done in your home than out in public!!lol!!
Now that’s a burger for a King Travis!
Al
Thanks Al!! Ive been thinking about this burger ever since I made it lol!
That's a BOMB-burger! Wow!Looks awesome...
pushok, thank you! It was awesome!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.