STEAK BURGERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
I had one lonely ribeye in the fridge out of a 3 pack from earlier this week and a partial pack of ground Chuck . I decided I would make a steak burger.

I cooked the burgers to medium and the steak to medium rare. Slice up the steak and also cooked down some mushrooms and onions.

Started with the burgers and a layer of Colby Jack.
1030202129.jpg

Shrooms and onions
1030202130.jpg

A Layer of the ribeye
1030202131.jpg

And for good measure another layer of shroom,onions and cheese.
1030202133.jpg

Then onto a toasted bun and into the steamer to melt the cheese and warm up the steak burger.
1030202210.jpg

Sure was tasty! Thanks for taking a look!

Now thats a burger. One of those you need a dish towel to wipe the juices and smile off your face.
Jim

That's a great looking burger Travis! If you ever start a burger joint I know I'd leave stuffed!

Ryan

Holy crap Travis!! You did it again. Are you going for some sort of Guinness world record for the most insane sandwiches ever made?? :emoji_laughing: That's a two-fisted monster there but it sure looks good buddy.

Robert

Holy crap Travis!! You did it again. Are you going for some sort of Guinness world record for the most insane sandwiches ever made?? :emoji_laughing: That's a two-fisted monster there but it sure looks good buddy.

Robert
Thanks Robert ! Lol! Dont worry I hae one ive been working on that might qualify....soon as I find the right bun lol

LOL...Reading the first paragraph, I was preparing to question( argue 😆) why anyone would grind Rib Eye into Hamburger! Then I proceeded to read about one of the most impressive Burgers I've seen posted here. Very Nice Job!...JJ

BTW. What kind of Steamer are you talking about?

LOL...Reading the first paragraph, I was preparing to question( argue 😆) why anyone would grind Rib Eye into Hamburger! Then I proceeded to read about one of the most impressive Burgers I've seen posted here. Very Nice Job!...JJ

BTW. What kind of Steamer are you talking about?
Lol! Thanks JJ! I just use our steamer pot. Its pretty good size so I can get a couple of big burgers in at once.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
That’s one fine sandwich!! Just the right amount of cheese for me , can never have to much.

That’s one fine sandwich!! Just the right amount of cheese for me , can never have to much.
Thanks Jeff! I agree. I'm always drowning stuff in cheese lol!
Looks good , but I need a bib to drink a glass of water .
Thanks chop..trust me ..I'm a mess when i eat stuff like this. Better done in your home than out in public!!lol!!
Now that’s a burger for a King Travis!
Al
Thanks Al!! Ive been thinking about this burger ever since I made it lol!
That's a BOMB-burger! Wow!Looks awesome...
pushok, thank you! It was awesome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky