Stand and Applaud Modstaff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gnubee

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 12, 2008
Penticton BC
In case no one has noticed, I just checked and some Clown called Modstaff...( the boys and girls on SMF who keep the site fun and honest )

Just went over the 1 million posts mark. All this in an effort to keep us regular members on the straight and narrow. They give of their time so that we can enjoy this great site and I for one Truely appreciate all their fine efforts. Take a bow people You've earned it.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Modstaff is credited with 1,000,005 posts.

Richtee is second with 10,975. Come on Rich , I know you can catch up.

Definite congratulations are in order for the folks who keep this the best barbecuing site around!

It's clean, honest and free of a lot of the BS (personal and otherwise) that seems to plague other sites.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thank you to all of the mods for all of your professionalism and dedication to making this a wonderful and informative site.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Yes indeed! As an example, today I reported spam and didn't see any mods online...about 5 minutes later I came back and the thread was gone...these peeps are GOOD, and FAST!!!

Well done.........thanks!!!!!

Eric

Thanks !! You guys do a wonderful job! I am new to this web searching and have not looked at any other sites since this was the first one to come up in my search. I feel like I don't need to bother looking elsewhere,since this is obviously the best site out there.Thanks again!!
SOB

Hey, don'tcha know-all you guys and gals are our life!! NOT- but it sure is fun at times!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

yup!!! just not very good with numbers, i went back and checked there posts and there are 4 listed, along with 2 threads started.... (so rich has nothing to worry about), but yes they do a fine job!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Definetly a great big thank you for all you do. Goes out to all the mods and they hard work and devostion to the best site ever.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I love my puter. All my friends live in it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky