St. Patrick's coming up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

edmonds

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 6, 2020
Huntsville, AL
Getting ready for St. Patrick's Day.
Got a brisket marinating in brine ready to pull and dry. Then will smoke on 17th.
Meanwhile, made a pot of Guinness stew. Hard to beat, especially on a cold night.
See here for previous post on cooking Guinness stew over open fire.

P1030998.jpeg

Attachments

• P1030998.jpeg
    P1030998.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 4
This is awesome. I have a Guinness Recipe I was going to do, but want to go this route instead!

Stew looks fantastic! Cant wait to see how the brisket turns out...and posibly the song😊

Getting ready for St. Patrick's Day.
Got a brisket marinating in brine ready to pull and dry. Then will smoke on 17th.
Meanwhile, made a pot of Guinness stew. Hard to beat, especially on a cold night.
See here for previous post on cooking Guinness stew over open fire.

View attachment 529078
Looks and sounds great. It’s officially here now so Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I just put the brisket on the smoker and hope to have it sliced in time for the NCAAs. I tried a “quick” dry rub cure that I hope will resemble corned beef. I’ve got a Harp in hand for your Guinness and have to start peeling potatoes about 3am for the breakfast Bangers and Mash.
Good Luck today!

Have corned beef on the pellet right now over a pan of Guinness and beef broth. The wife then takes it and makes a Rueben casserole. Now I want stew too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky