SQUIRREL APPRECIATION DAY !!! Are you prepared

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
Last edited:
c1d781e7_Squirrel.jpg

Her computer is down right now... Hope she hurries up and gets it fixed... She has to go to the Library to log on...

My post didn't go thru So I'm gonna do it again. If it comes up twice I apologize. Congrats Cheryl, here's a pic of me & my squirrel.

a50f3c78_squirrel.jpg

My post didn't go thru So I'm gonna do it again. If it comes up twice I apologize. Congrats Cheryl, here's a pic of me & my squirrel.

a50f3c78_squirrel.jpg
Congratulations Al, You must be Such a Proud Papa feeding the baby, are you burping him now...LOL

Ya beat me to it bear. I appreciate squirrels alot. . They are great in a brown gravy over rice

Now Poor Squirrel has to go to the library to defend her "Squirrel Honor".

C'mon Cheryl, get that PC fixed!  
cool.gif

Bear

icon_cool.gif

I really hope that you get your computer back and you might want to stay off the sauce.

100%

Well my computer is a goner. Mother board bit the dust. Just another excuse to spend more money. So I bought a new Gateway for work and a Toshiba laptop for play. Life is good.

Glad you're back!

If you ask me, every day should be Squirrel appreciation day. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky