Spicy Chickens Chili's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
A few days back a new member, Spicy Chicken, joined and shared some great pics of his place and how he processes his chili's.  I went to Jeff's website and ordered a couple of things from him and he was kind enough to send me some samples of some other items from his selection.  I have tasted all the powders and am anxious to use the pods soon.

I will tell you this - his service delivery was amazing. I got the peppers in just a couple of days and I would highly recommend his products to anyone wanting some great chili pods or powder.

Here is what I got from him - three kinds of powders

abad0432_Stuff022.jpg

And two kinds of pods

bd48a681_Stuff023.jpg

I will recommend him to you and suggest trying these products and the many more he has - Thanks Jeff

Here is a link to the other thread - what a beautiful place

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/106767/grinding-pepper-with-a-blender-pics

what do those czech blacks smell like..............hell take one for the team and nibble on one for me.

what do those czech blacks smell like..............hell take one for the team and nibble on one for me.
Here is the info from his website. 

The Czechoslovakian Black (Czech Black) hot Peppers are a rare variety that is well loved for its mildly spicy heat. The fruit is thick walled and approximately the size of a Jalapeno, with similar levels of heat, black pods ripen to deep red. When dried they shine and turn a stunning color of maroon.

Scoville units 3,500 – 5,500  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky