Special New Year's Beers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timstalltaletav

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
Llewellyn PA aka God's Country
Anyone have anything interesting they're planning to crack open to ring in 2019?

I have a bottle of Founder's Canadian Breakfast Stout (2017) that I've been cellaring for almost 2 years. I'm planning on opening that and probably a bottle or 2 of Dogfish 120 minute I've had in the beer fridge for a year or so.

In addition to some "regular" beers, it should be a good celebration!

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
The beer I got sent via the Xmas Exchange.

Though I don't drink much these days but I know other family members will help. I was going to open them at Xmas but we had so much wine no one wanted them ;)

Sticking to same beer even though don’t drink it that much anymore but a will partake in some Chardoeknee as we call it. Best way I could think to spell it to sound like we say it. Chardonnay!! Some people think u discovered a new wine when u say it that way.

Sticking to same beer even though don’t drink it that much anymore but a will partake in some Chardoeknee as we call it. Best way I could think to spell it to sound like we say it. Chardonnay!! Some people think u discovered a new wine when u say it that way.

Say it with a French Accent. Charr-doe Knee....
Charr-doe Knee... Charr-doe Knee.... Charr-doe Knee

We took a magnum of Pinot Noir to our Friend home for Boxing Day.
My, how I could make them blush if I was turned loose butchering that....

This is only brewed during the holiday season. It's one of my favorites and I wish I could drink it year round.
20181229_135554.jpg

Had a few:

Evil Twin Even More Jesus
Stone Enjoy By 01.01.19
Crooked Stave St Bretta Citrus Saison
New Trail Goggles

Sounds like some excellent selections. I never got around to drinking anything more interesting than Troegs Hop Knife... Between running around all day, then making a big dinner, I was beat. Had about 3 cans while I was cooking, sat on the couch and fell asleep until about 11:50. Getting old sucks...

Sounds like some excellent selections. I never got around to drinking anything more interesting than Troegs Hop Knife... Between running around all day, then making a big dinner, I was beat. Had about 3 cans while I was cooking, sat on the couch and fell asleep until about 11:50. Getting old sucks...

Hop Knife is an excellent beer!

Nothing too special here. Had myself a little homemade hooch. A little bit of hard cider a buddy and I made a couple weeks ago.

FD190292-8C21-4CEC-BFFE-12E20F1D0787.jpeg

If ya wanna see how and what, go check out my post about it earlier today. It’s titled Something a little different. It’s over in the blowing smoke forum.

Cheers ladies and Gents!

I wanted a Matt's Party Ball for nostalgia's sake, but alas I couldn't find one. So I went back to old reliable PBR.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky