Frankfurter / Weiner Wurstel

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK . Cool . I was going to say if they aren't tubed , and you get one that won't open , put it back and get another one . Don't go into it expecting trouble .

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Yes, what Rich just said! I just used them for myself the first time with some help from him. I had one I couldn't get open to save my life...moved onto another one and it was a piece of cake!

Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks tasty Rich, that cut shot is $$.
Thanks . Yeah , they were good . Froze half , and ate the last one I held out for lunch today . Might be time to thaw and throw the rest in a pot of kraut and potatoes .

I have the No. 12 . 500 watt motor . It's a fantastic grinder . I've put a bunch of meat thru mine . Look like this one ?

You look just like that but the on switch is silver.
Here is a picture of the one I am picking up today, from their site

meat-grinder-assembled-for-how-to-make-lard-in-your-crockpot-1024x819.jpeg
says 7 pounds per minute, #12 head was $ 299.99 on for half, so with tax $173.00
Good for the starter one for me

David

look just like that but the on switch is silver.
That's just an updated configuration . Mines an older one , but same thing .
says 7 pounds per minute, #12 head was $ 299.99 on for half, so with tax $173.00
Good for the starter one for me
It eats right through it . Hard to keep up with really . I don't consider that a " starter " . The next one in line is the Carnivore .

That’s a plate full of goodness right there Rich! The sausages look awesome! Nicely done.

Yup . That's it . That's a great grinder . I don't use the push stick much , but I bought a better one because the one that comes with it sux .
Hand wash only . The outer parts aren't dishwasher safe .
Enjoy .
. Mona will never know . ha ha
Distract her with a new LEM 5lb. stuffer .

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Yup . That's it . That's a great grinder . I don't use the push stick much , but I bought a better one because the one that comes with it sux .
Hand wash only . The outer parts aren't dishwasher safe .
Enjoy .

Distract her with a new LEM 5lb. stuffer .

Already picked up the stuffer last year, so will have to get the ravioli maker from Ray's sawhorseray sawhorseray post. lol

David

When making sausages with 40% or more fat it can get a little dicey geting the mixture right. Directional amounts are no longer applicable and you have to go with how it looks and feels.
Looks like you nailed it............
download.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky