Spare ribs form the weekend.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

EvenFlow87k

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 27, 2021
I had the pleasure of providing the meat for my niece's birthday party/camping weekend.

Saturday I cooked six racks of spares. I rub ed with Memphis Dust made from a recipe on Amazingribs.com. After about 6-1/2 hrs at 225ish, I finished with a Honey Chipotle sauce.

Sunday I spatchcocked 3 chickens and ran them through. My Thermoworks Smoke died right before the cook, but I was able to make it by paying attention to my fire, smoke (thin & blue), and checking with my Thermopop for IT.
20210724_105127.jpg
20210724_165230.jpg
20210725_175414.jpg

Looks like a good days work! I think I could eat one of those chickens by myself.

Jim
That's funny, I actually planned for one of the dad's to possibly eat one on his own! I am pretty sure he has a hollow leg, there couldn't be any other explanation when he gets the goods off the cooker!:emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky