• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

So. Cal meat sales

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
For those of you in the So.Cal area, you may want to check with your local markets to see if these prices apply.

Ralphs will have a sale on untrimmed Tri Tip @$1.99 lb. Sale is for January 2-3-4 only.

Stater Bros. has a boneless pork loin @$1.99 lb.

I understand that these markets may not be close to some members, but maybe you can buy enough to make the trip worthwhile.

Happy New Year to you all.

Thanks,

Rich

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Hey Rich

Albertsons is running a 3 day (Started Wednesday runs thru Friday) half price on TBones - Rib Eyes - New Yorks and a bunch of others - Just saved $50 last nite

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Im jealous

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Those are some good prices, especially for the southern part of the state.  I saw a boneless pork loin at Costco the other day for $2.09.  I should have bought it, but I didn't have my cooler with me.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.