Snows a coming your way --

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beerbelly

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 17, 2009
Hi from Northwest New Mexico. Been snowing since early this morning, still snowing, expecting more. So if you live east of me, well, it's coming--

It has been raining HARD here in San Diego since Monday - I had to tie the wind chime together to keep it from banging so hard and the rain gutters are so full the water is splashing out of the top. So yup it is coming your way big time

Typical TEXAS weather ... this month we have had 10 degrees with sleet , ice and snow. Then last night we had strong southern storms with
a f1 coming down , baseball size hail and 90 mph flat winds all within two weeks ... now they aree calling for freezing temps , snow and ice next week .

It is snowing in Albuquerque now. I can't even see the mountains.

We've got about a half inch of ice covering everything in the state. All your snow is supposed to be all rain by the time it gets here Saturday. They're saying with all the snow we've got on the ground and getting all this rain there could be a fair amount of flooding. Great. Then on Sunday it's all supposed to turn into snow again. Now that's fun...dealing with floods in the middle of a snow storm.

I'm pretty sure they said this was going to be a "MILD" winter. WTF

Dude, is that system going to effect us here at the border?
We got the ice up here as well, less than 1/4". Went outside this morning around 6, didn't know it was icy. BAMM. Slipped hard. Damm gravity. Why is it fat people always fall harder than skinny folks LOL.
Thats just what you guys need down there, more flooding. I remember last years
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
. Let's pray that it doesn't.

We don't need anymore of that cold stuff around the Florida way again. Heck I'm barely defrosted now from the last freezing sh....

I would guess you guys will get more ice this go around. I think the weather guy said it'll be mostly cold rain here but ice as you go further north.

I know what you mean about it being slick out. I went out this morning to bring the garbage can back up to the garage and couldn't even walk up the driveway and it's only about a 2% grade. As I was stuggling to walk I was just picturing my neighbors looking out their windows laughing at me. Looked like something out of a 3 Stooges episode. My truck looked like a giant popsicle. I should have taken a picture of that.

The trees look cool though..
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

and most of it has already melted off! My house sounds like it's ready to fall down. Every once in a while I'll hear a giant sheet of ice slide off the siding or off the roof.

Everybody, kindly bottle up all the snow that you do not want around your area and send it up here. We will gladly take it!!!!!
The deeper the better!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

I am in Yuma Arizona right now. Rained all night and all day today. Major problems for this area. Phoenix is supposed to get half their yearly rain fall in two days. This is a big one.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Snowing here since monday. Several feet already. 8 feet above 7000' and expexting another foot or 2

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky