Snow Bird Q View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Nothing special but I had to do a smoke in the snow. Justa BCC, fries and a green bean casserole. Everybody said I was silly for cookin in this weather but this is for you guys and gals! Nothin special just a whole bird, hickory, apple and cherry. Pulled and served on buns with green bean casserole and fries. Fun night, toasted marshmallows and drank some beer. White Xmas is very unusual for Winston Salem, hasn't happened since I was 7.
c304d4a9_IMG_01921.jpg

0f4961bb_IMG_01831.jpg

46dfae66_IMG_01931.jpg

43a224b7_IMG_01861.jpg

79eb23a0_IMG_01881.jpg

e27cd575_IMG_01941.jpg

a07e1f3f_IMG_01951.jpg

30e0bcb6_IMG_01961.jpg

What's with you southerners (even if it does say NC) getting all this snow????  Hope you had some graham crackers and chocolate to go with those marshmallows!  tried some nice Chocolate Cabernet dessert wine the other night - it would be yummy with those, too.  Cheers!

This has been the coldest December here that I've ever seen. The smores and chocalate cab sound great, we'll have to try that.

What's with you southerners (even if it does say NC) getting all this snow????  Hope you had some graham crackers and chocolate to go with those marshmallows!  tried some nice Chocolate Cabernet dessert wine the other night - it would be yummy with those, too.  Cheers!

Thats Daddy's little girl!

You can have fun in the snow!!!love the dog
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

This is the coldest Dec. we have ever seen here in Florida too!!  But somehow we "keep on smokin". That's one good looking bird! Congrats!

icon_cool.gif

Now thats a nice looking bird you have there Steve. We are freezing our big ole butts off here in Florida too.

Darn right Al! We can't let a little cold stop the thin blue!

This is the coldest Dec. we have ever seen here in Florida too!!  But somehow we "keep on smokin". That's one good looking bird! Congrats!

I've been using, beer, good food, and a fire in the smoker to keep my big ole butt warm Mark!

icon_cool.gif

Now thats a nice looking bird you have there Steve. We are freezing our big ole butts off here in Florida too.

Last edited:
Great looking chow and family time!

Cold and snow here in Atlanta too.

I haven't left the house for much.

The cold makes my stainless collar bone scream.

No meat covering it,just skin.

Have a great day!

Craig

Good work Steve. Love the snow pics. Doin Smores this weekend with the grandkids

Thanks Gary. As you can see Foxy Brown (my Weber) got the bird a little crispy on one side. I really shouldn't blame her, I should be blaming the beer. Smores are so much fun, even as an adult. I hope you guys have a great time this weekend, grandpas house must be an awsome place for them with all the great food yall do!

Good work Steve. Love the snow pics. Doin Smores this weekend with the grandkids

Looks & sounds like all had a blast, Steve!

I think it has to be the coldest December ever up here too.    BRRrrrrrrrrrr...........

Bear

Thanks Bear. I like it when it snows here because it doesn't happen often. The rest of the winter I cannot stand. Gray, gloomy and cold everyday. Dark at 5 oclock
icon_cry.gif
 I hate it. Give me May weather all year around and I would be a happy lad.

Looks & sounds like all had a blast, Steve!

I think it has to be the coldest December ever up here too.    BRRrrrrrrrrrr...........

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky