Smoked meatloaf Saturday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

xray

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 11, 2015
Northeast PA
I just threw a meatloaf on the smoker for tonight's dinner. It will be smoked at 230-250 with a blend of hickory and apple.

Here it is:

My recipe that I used today:
1.5lbs ground beef 85/15
1lb ground pork
1 bell pepper and 1 onion, diced and sautéed
1 cup of milk
1 1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 eggs
1/4 cup A1 chicago steakhouse marinade
3tbsp Dry rub

Once the meatloaf hits 150 or so, I will brush Sticky Finger's Carolina Sweet BBQ sauce on top to finish.

So we'll see how it turns out in a few hours.

Looking good! My wife makes one with cheese and mushrooms I want yo try on the smoker sometime.

Looking nice!

We both had the same idea.. I have a meatloaf in the smoker now as well
sausage.gif

Looking good! My wife makes one with cheese and mushrooms I want yo try on the smoker sometime.

Thanks B! Mushroom and cheese sounds fantastic, especially if you put bacon over top!

Looking nice!
We both had the same idea.. I have a meatloaf in the smoker now as well :sausage:

Yeah, it's definitely that kind of day. Here it is at 2.5 hrs

Looks great - I have t make another one since my parents love meatloaf - - my wife and kids not so much (kids get that from her side)

I like to add a little salsa into the mix to add a little bit extra - delicious

Great looking plate of chow Xray.  Hard to beat a good smoked meat loaf.  Thumbs Up

Tasty looking plate! Smoked meatloaf is great!

Looks great - I have t make another one since my parents love meatloaf - - my wife and kids not so much (kids get that from her side)
I like to add a little salsa into the mix to add a little bit extra - delicious

Nothing better than smoked Meatloaf! Looks great!

I vote YES for smoked meatloaf!

Awesome job.

Mighty meatloaf, xray!

Point!

Disco

Thank you guys! It was so good that I'm smoking another in 2 weeks once the wife goes on vacation...since I'll be fending for myself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky