Smoked Lasagna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We make lasagna all the time with homemade pasta, I don’t know why I never thought to smoke it. But I will the next batch we make!
Cause yours sure looks good!!
Al

Reactions: kilo charlie
LOL Funny you should say that!😂 My standard Lasagna has 2 pounds of Ricotta stirred together with 1 pound of softened Cream Cheese and 8oz of grated Parm Reggiano, plus fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, S & P and 1Tbs of Granulated Garlic. I alternate layers of the Ricotta mix and 2 Pounds total of Sliced Polly-O Whole Milk Mozzarella. That pan of Lasagna is Heavy!
Growing up in NJ, Polly-O was THE brand of mozz to use. A taste test of a few brands years ago, Sargento, Store Brand, Etc, showed Polly-O had the most Flavor...JJ

That sounds amazing! I should've consulted you before building this thing! Not sure all if that would fit in a foil pan though!

Sounds like everyone has their own Lasagna recipes so it'll be interestingto see what people come up with!
Thank you for the ideas!

Love it! looks tasty!

Thank you!

We make lasagna all the time with homemade pasta, I don’t know why I never thought to smoke it. But I will the next batch we make!
Cause yours sure looks good!!
Al

Thank you!
Homemade pasta... sounds amazing right there! Not in my skill set yet but it's on the list!

Nice job!! The cheese looks fantastic.
Gary

Thank you! Apparently I need more cheese! Haha!

Thanks kilo, for the reply. And that is a great looking and layered lasagna

David

Thank you again!

KC, the meal looks and sounds delicious. Guess you just have to make it again and get the final picture before the eating alarm goes off, LOL! 🍻
John

Thank you John!

I'm still trying to figure out how to get an extra pound of cheese in the picture! Haha

Very nice! I wondered if I was the only one to try this. I smoked my Italian sausage, but didn't consider the tomato sauce. I did only 2 layer sets. I put the dish in the smoker for 20 minutes with each cheese layer to infuse deeper smoke. I've only tried this lasagna once. [I've never attempted any lasagna before either.] My wife suggests the bechemel approach as the dish needed more creaminess. [Sorry for the lack of pics.] Thanks for posting your meal.

Reactions: kilo charlie
Very nice! I wondered if I was the only one to try this. I smoked my Italian sausage, but didn't consider the tomato sauce. I did only 2 layer sets. I put the dish in the smoker for 20 minutes with each cheese layer to infuse deeper smoke. I've only tried this lasagna once. [I've never attempted any lasagna before either.] My wife suggests the bechemel approach as the dish needed more creaminess. [Sorry for the lack of pics.] Thanks for posting your meal.

Thank you for reminding me about this.. I need to make it again soon! I was pretty happy with my results but if you make yours again do post it up! Always like to see improvements!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky