Smoked Chicken Lollipops - lunch fit for a Queen (that would be me!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 23, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is part of another thread (in the pork section) figured I better post this Q-view in the right category...don't want to get my chops busted by the moderator!  Hope everyone is having a "smoking hot Saturday!"

Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby

Mmm...looks tasty! Looks like someone couldn't wait, and took a bite outa one in that last shot :biggrin:

Can't say I blame them...those look yummy!

Nice going Josie! Thumbs Up

Red

Mmm...looks tasty! Looks like someone couldn't wait, and took a bite outa one in that last shot
biggrin.gif

Can't say I blame them...those look yummy!

Nice going Josie!
icon14.gif

Red
YUP that would be me that took a bite.............the perks of being the cook!

There she goes..... At it again..... Nice smoke & Q view my friend ! :2thumbs:

:beercheer:

Justin

There she goes..... At it again..... Nice smoke & Q view my friend !
2thumbs.gif

beercheer.gif

Justin
Yes I'm outta of my funk and at it again brotha J.......couldn't find any decent looking beef ribs so I went with some beef short ribs and I was pleasantly surprised because they turned out nice and tender - perfect little bites of yummilicious (is that a word?)  check it out

drool.gif

my baby backs are done too.  Me and Sophie had to try a couple of them lol.

Wow Sista J..... What times dinner ?? Your gonna have an extra guest or four if ya keep postin them kinda pics...:biggrin:

Hope all is well with ya my Q'ing friend.....

:beercheer:

Those chicken parts are cooked perfectly and plated wonderfully, The ribs look great too.

Congratulations.

Wow Sista J..... What times dinner ?? Your gonna have an extra guest or four if ya keep postin them kinda pics...
biggrin.gif

Hope all is well with ya my Q'ing friend.....

beercheer.gif
pack a bag and come on down - plenty of grub for a small army............ the 4 of ya are welcome anytime! Come on down while it's still pool weather!

Me and Sophie are well brotha

Those chicken parts are cooked perfectly and plated wonderfully, The ribs look great too.

Congratulations.
well thanks "D" we eat with our eyes first right so plating"wonderfully" is a must!  This was the first time I cooked Chicken Lollipops...Thanks Jeff Phillips for another great cooking idea!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky