SMF Push Pin Map

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That thought did cross my mind!!
biggrin.gif

Well I am on the map, but not in the right place. They stuck me off the coast of Africa. I tried the move link but it don't work. I think somebody is toying with the settings so all of us from the BBQ capital can't get it done. We all know Kansas is the BBQ capital. Memphis is a close second, I will give them that.

Well I finally got my pushpin moved to the closest city, which is 5 miles away. I guess it doesn't like addresses in a rural area. But anyhow, thats another pin for Kansas.

Not sure if it has changed in the last year or so , but the last time I put a pin in a frapper map it bound up my computer tighter than a judge at a cheese convention, with spam , tracking cookies and some stuff that I couldn't get rid of and my spyware software couldn't even figger out
icon_evil.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky