SMF Push Pin Map

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Finally got around to putting myself on the map. And as usual, I am misrepresented. The Village I live in is Newark, which does not have a Post Office. So I have a P.O. Box in East Haven which is the next village south of me and on my way to and from work.

In a way it is sort of nice not to exist. I really like the map idea and look forward to seeing more pins in it.

And if you are looking to find me....good luck!
biggrin.gif

Cheers!

The push pin map looks a little one sided. We need more west coast folks. I'm here representing Port Hueneme (nearish to LA)

Finally put my pin in the map. Boonesboro was as close to my house as I could get. Just go down the river and around the next curve, and my house is right on the river. Here's a couple pics of the deck, and the back yard. The deck is about 14 feet off the ground, as the river gets up from time to time. We're about 15 miles from downtown Lexington, but it feels like a million.
1007be16_vbattach13367.jpg

0e9d46e7_vbattach13366.jpg

82556059_vbattach13365.jpg

looks like you got your own little slice of the amazon right there in KY. I'm jealous. I live in the land of town homes, condos, and patio homes. Back yards are consisted of neighbors.

I guess I will have to carry the beautiful town of Topeka all by my self for a while! Quite a few of us within a couple hours drive of Kansas City. I could start a flame war by mentioning how it makes perfect sense that the BBQ capital of the world has such a high number of us, but now what good would that do? :D

The Pushpin Map is now on the SMF...

I imported the html into a forum block and placed it under the active threads on the main page.

Let me know if this causes the page to load too slow and I will put it on its' own page... I may do that anyway.

Works fine for me. I think I mentioned that it would be nice to have the map posted up on the active threads page. Not sure though. Anyhow It's a nice touch!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky