SMF Push Pin Map

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are "MODOTS"
icon_biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Glad to see we are now truly international with Canada and Australia pins on the map. There is a 3 way tie as of today for the most pins in a state 7 pins each .. MI, MO, & TX. Thanks for everyone's participation

Keep Smokin

Here's a refresher for all the new people. Give us your push pin on the map. Looks like Tx and MI are on top with 8 each.

Zoom in on the map, some dots are very close together.

where is mo hunter????
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

where is 270 longshot????
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

is it turkey season in mo???---and they are busy...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

i suspect fowl play........

there must be hanging chads.....

it must be the new electronic voting machines.....

the world must have gone crazy if a [full] yankee state can claim to be
the b b q capital....[not on border of the south]

i am proud for the state of michigans forum members... i salute you.. ..cheech has taught me a thing or two.....
they seem to be in the lead and beating my missouri..
they are my smoke brothers....

this just dont sound right....

i am calling all louisianna folks
missouri folks
and texans...
to get up on that map....

where are all the folks from illinois???----[watch out-they are yankees also]

if i have enough sour grapes can d j deb teach me to make wine???

Hmmm Michigan - The BBQ State... yuck!

MI = 9
MO = 8
TX = 7

I don't know if we can count the same house twice, might be grounds to sneak up there and liberate the ol Lang

Whoa Nelly!!!

I've always been the quiet guy in the corner; just help'in Tonto que some of the best vittals of all time. But, if I gotta live in this all too cold place, at least give me a dot on the map!

whats with 3 of the pins in michigan???
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

they are listed as annonymus----
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif

thats even worse than hanging chad...
icon_neutral.gif

im only counting 6 mo members with pins..

i thought someone said there was 7....
mad.gif
icon_cry.gif

im saving 3 from 1 town---and 2 from 1 computer --for the appeal case..
rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, looks like I'm going to have to start soliciting my barbecue buds in New York to get a pin in the map......of course we New Yorkers could qualify as being the state with the "most growth" since I'm sure we were dead last as being known for a population of barbecue aficiendos. As we all know that is changing big time thanks to modern travel and the internet......lol........thanks for all the recipes, Texas, Kansas and North Carolina! And there was of course some influence from Tennesee, Kentucky, etc................I'm never shocked anymore at where the true aficiendos have migrated to, and if you're lucky you can bump into good barbecue damn near anywhere.

Well.........................if that ain't a slap in the face.
mad.gif

You forgot Missouri. Many will argue that Missouri is the birthplace of BBQ.
So.................It's you and me, Pardner. High noon, on the dirt road in front of the saloon. Bring your 6-shooter(s)...........and your casket.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_razz.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky