SMF Push Pin Map

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

Click on the link in PC'c post. When the map comes up click on the "join" button at the top left of the map and then fill out the boxes that let you add your pin, e-mail addy, and photo.

This is great! I love how you can zoom in and really check out where you all are...If you don't have your address in there, add it, cause it will key in almost down to the block you live on. The ability to scroll everyone's avatar to the left is a nice feature too.

This will give us a chance to do a little Barbecue get together everywhere we go.......don't be surprised if I'm private messaging you all to come out and play at some point.

Going to Chicago in May, where are you windy city barbecue people?

I can zoom in to about a mile, then I think the Navy would rather not have anyone get any closer to us...."image not available". Happens on Google Earth too. A bit of sensitive stuff here.

Still gotta wonder where those islanders are!! How about the Canadian smokers? And the folks from down under? Ollie Ollie Oxen Free ...

Great idea ... and holy smokes! ... it worked for me first try. Hope everyone can sort it out and mark their place.

Love to attend the Gathering .... distance and time won't work for me....

Squeezy

Larry, that is the $64.00 question. I've sent them both a number of PM's and it seems that they both have dropped off the face of the earth.
confused.gif
frown.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky