SMF Premier Memberships Now Available [closed]

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered mine. (Almost too)Small price to pay considering the amount of knowledge I've learned here.

Thanks Jeff!

Very cool for 4 cents a day.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

George, Welcome to the SMF if you have your ears on out there. Good investment this premier membership.

On behalf of the staff at SMF we would like to thank everyone that helps support this great site either thru being a Premier member or donating.

Thanks again.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Glad to help keep the forum going, $15.00 a year is peanuts.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I am a newbi, that's for sure. BUT I can help with a membership. Thanks to everyone who's helped me thus far. Hope the little I spent helps the site.

Where do I find the Premier Membership areas? So far I don't see an upgraded status/ access..

Finally in. Been meaning to do sign up for a long time. It was easy. Better late than never. This has to be one of the best forums on the net Period! thanks Jeff and of course all the moderators, members.

I figure I've saved a lot more than 15 dollars in meat I might have ruined if not for this great site. I'm in !
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky