SMF Premier Memberships Now Available [closed]

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff,
I'm definitely in... sign me up!!
Lemans. Aka "t
The Kosher Smoker"
Lemans,

Go to the first post of this thread and you too can be a member.  It might take away the OTBS and replace it with premier, status...that would suck.

Mike

$15 --- Cool beans!

I saved that in meat costs (by not ruining it) by using SMF!

Edit:
I am getting an error message "404 not found" when I try to join...I will check back later.

Last edited:
$15 --- Cool beans!

I saved that in meat costs (by not ruining it) by using SMF!

Edit:
I am getting an error message "404 not found" when I try to join...I will check back later.
We will have the premier memberships setup soon.. and the 404's will hopefully be fixed very soon as well.

Premier Memberships are now working as they should. Please note that this forum is completely free and always will be but some folks like to contribute and this is just a way to do that if you so wish.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/index.php?account/upgrades

Members who upgrade usually do not expect anything in return but I like to give a few perks just to show my thanks for your gratitude. Here is what is on the table at this time and this may change as we figure out what this new platform allows.
  • Turn off advertising (ads are not on yet but once they are, this will be a nice feature)
  • Premier members are allowed to place a link to your website, facebook page, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky