SMF Premier membership

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingohiobutcher

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 21, 2009
The North Coast of Ohio
Wow I feel stupid!   I just realized I never did my deed to support this site.  Please forgive me oh great smokin community!  Can some one direct me to the area that we pay our dues?

PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Again sorry everyone!

SOB

Hey, don't beat yourself up.  You've paid your dues in another manner, by your great thread postings.  It's been very enlightening.

Wow I feel stupid!   I just realized I never did my deed to support this site.  Please forgive me oh great smokin community!  Can some one direct me to the area that we pay our dues?

PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Again sorry everyone!

SOB

Thanks Squirrely Girl!!

I just straightened out paypal and now its official...I am a PREMIER MEMBER!   For all the info i've gotten here I feel its a great deal.

So come on everybody help support this great site if you can!

SOB

icon_cool.gif

Well Thanks from all of us out here that are hooked to this place. Now I know this sites not going anywhere but we all need to do our part to keep it going. Thanks SOB.

SOB, I always thought you were a PM. You're a great member here. Now this is a great post for 2011, lets help Jeff keep the doors open and renew or sign up for the first time. You couldn't buy a book with all the knowledge you will learn here that cheap.

Ya know I had  ment to sign up not long after I found this great site.  Some how it slipped out of my steel trap of a mind!
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

I always try to Pay It Forward when it comes to the knowledge that has been bestowed upon me!

SOB 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky