🥓HUGE Discount on Lifetime Premier Membership

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's a good deal, for sure.
I was ready a couple of months ago to re-up for the lifetime, but when I found out I had to open a PayPal account I flinched. I have no need for a PayPal account nor do I want one.
I'll just deal with the ads and the partial text emails.....

It's a good deal, for sure.
I was ready a couple of months ago to re-up for the lifetime, but when I found out I had to open a PayPal account I flinched. I have no need for a PayPal account nor do I want one.
I'll just deal with the ads and the partial text emails.....
My paypal account expired I joined using my Visa card as a guest of pay pal just saying it was somewhat painless

I'm another one on board not sure when I was due again but so what now I don't have to worry about it.
THe $100.00 people asking for a refund bet you didn't take your car back to the dealer when they put it on sale. Just saying.

Warren
wait, when did a dealer put a car on sale...lol

Reactions: halleoneagain
Done. Been thinking hard on it for awhile. Surprisingly it went right thru on the PayPal acct that I get multiple texts daily has been suspended. Nice try, PayPal doesn't even know my Cell number exists.
Kinda felt I needed to get it done. I can't count all the recipes, tips, ideas and laughs I've gotten from this place, time to pay some back.

Reactions: DougE
Done. Been thinking hard on it for awhile.
Kinda felt I needed to get it done. I can't count all the recipes, tips, ideas and laughs I've gotten from this place, time to pay some back.
Your own sanity will thank you from not having the ads to deal with as an added plus lol.

I'm glad to see that several of you have taken advantage of this deal on the lifetime premier membership for only $50 (it's normally $100).

This ends tonight and I just wanted to give one more push in case there's anyone that didn't see it.

Click here to get the deal

I appreciate the support and kind words from all of you!

Jeff I just bought a 3 year membership a couple of weeks ago for $40 so can you adjust it for $10 more for a life time membership?? Thanks Tom

a good deal at the regular price too. Going back to ~2006-2007 when I joined, this site has helped me incredibly.

@ TulsaJeff TulsaJeff
That's sucks I would have done lifetime had I found you guys before the dead line ugh will if it comes around again I will be all over it. Thanks Jeff also

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky