🥓HUGE Discount on Lifetime Premier Membership

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
To highlight the Premier Memberships that we offer here on SMF, I've decided to offer the Lifetime Premier Membership at a huge discount. This is good for 3 days only.

Just in case some of you don't know what the perks are, here's a rundown:
  • You get to turn off the Ads (browsing without ads is AWESOME!)
  • You can post a link to your website, facebook, etc. in your signature area
  • You get a badge on your profile letting everyone know that you "chipped in".
  • Notification emails contain the full text
More than anything else, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the forum that you love.

Normally, the Lifetime Premier is $100 and gives you all of these perks forever.

For the next 3 days, you get all of this for only $50

This community has been the premier source for smoking meat information, tips and help since 2004 and it's growing bigger and better every single day.

A lot of you already enjoy these perks. For those who don't, here's your chance to score!

Get a Lifetime Premier Membership Now!

Thank you for supporting your SMF!

Very nice of you Jeff, I just did the Paypal thing. Been thinking about the lifetime membership for a moment now, saw this post and told myself, here is your sign! LOL

Best regards,
Dave

Very nice of you Jeff, I just did the Paypal thing. Been thinking about the lifetime membership for a moment now, saw this post and told myself, here is your sign! LOL

Best regards,
Dave

Thank you, Dave. I think you're going to love it!

Reactions: Flatrate
For anyone having trouble with Edge.. we had someone else the other day who had trouble with that and I can't remember what caused it. bmudd14474 bmudd14474 do you remember what they have to do to fix that issue?

Reactions: Marknmd
Marknmd Marknmd just solved it.. apparently if you're using Edge, you need to disable Adblock plus for smokingmeatforums.com.

Reactions: Marknmd
Great Deal and I just TRIED to upgrade but F'ing PayPal is holding payment. The folks on this forum are a wonderful group to hang with and learn from and I am happy to support.

I could fill a book on my PayPal issues, but that is another story.

Keep Up the Great work on the Forum and Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky