Smashburgers, sides and cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd love to see the cheesecake recipe :)
It’s at the top of page 2. Let me know if you have any questions. This thing is legendary with my family and friends.
I converted to text and put in my recipe manager

peanut butter cookie crust:
2 cups natural sf peanut butter
2 eggs
1 cup sugar free sweetener

peanut butter sauce:
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup natural sf peanut butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup water
4 Tbsp sugar free sweetener
1 tsp vanilla

Filling:
1 cup Chocolate chips
2 cups cream cheese
2/3 sugar free powder sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla

Crust

Mix ingredients, press into pan bottom and Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F

peanut butter sauce

Melt butter. Add the rest except the water and bring to a boil, simmer until you get a syrupy consistency. Thin with the water if needed.

Instructions
1. Use an 8-inch store-bought crust or prepare a homemade crust. Alternatively, keep this crustless. Grease an 8-inch circular pan lightly, and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan or microwave safe bowl, melt your dark chocolate and set aside.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract, until smooth. Add the melted chocolate and continue beating, until fully combined and silky smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, whip together the heavy cream until medium peaks form. Slowly fold it into the cheesecake mixture.
5. Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust or greased pan. Once filled, place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, to firm up. If desired, top with ganache or frosting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1MoreFord
Well shoot I dont have enough cream and in middle of ice/sleet/snow storm. Will be few days before able to get out. We in North Texas not equipped to deal with this stuff. I do have half and half. Is there a way to make that work?

Looks like you can mix butter with half and half to get heavy cream. Should work.

Last edited:
I’m snowed in for at least a day or two. Have about 6- 8 or so already and 10” coming. Checking my pantry snd frig to see if I can make this or a key lime cheesecake.

Boy this is almost above my skill level but got it done and put into fridge. Ended up baking the crust twice. Cookies got a bit overdone and bottom of pie crust did not set but after second bake looks good. I did have enough cream. I thought I needed it to make your mash for that cottage pie but after looking does not use cream. Doing that one tomorrow. I got it nice and fluffy. Used hand mixer this time. Note to self use taller bowl next time! Thanks so much for sharing! Now it you could just teach me some skills. :emoji_wink:

Last edited:
Going through my bookmarks list. Has gotten so big need to trim it down and came across this for the cheesecake. This need to happen again!

Going through my bookmarks list. Has gotten so big need to trim it down and came across this for the cheesecake. This need to happen again!
Broan that’s a good one for sure. Probably my first really self developed dessert. Cobbled together a few concepts and recipes to bring together into a really rich decadent dessert. It’s a top fav with family and friends.

To those of you that PM’d me here is the keto cheesecake recipe in the pic below. The crust is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. 2 cups natural sf peanut butter, 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar feee sweetener such as Swerve. I doubled the recipe , pressed out a cookie thickness crust and then back the rest into cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F I used a few of those for the cookie crumble. The peanut butter sauce if you want to dress it up is 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup natural sf peanut butter, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, 4 tbsp sweetener and 1 tsp vanilla. Melt butter. Add the rest except the water and bring to a boil, simmer until you get a syrupy consistency. Thin with the water if needed. Note it will set up in frig and you will need to nuke it and shake to remix. Note the cheesecake filling is NO BAKE Refrigerate overnight and it sets up very solid View attachment 463779
I trying out my mini cheese cake pan out for this today. Doing 1/2 recipe. I really love this and all your desserts but way to much for one person!

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky