• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smashburgers, sides and cheesecake

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
To those of you that PM’d me here is the keto cheesecake recipe in the pic below. The crust is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. 2 cups natural sf peanut butter, 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar feee sweetener such as Swerve. I doubled the recipe , pressed out a cookie thickness crust and then back the rest into cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F I used a few of those for the cookie crumble. The peanut butter sauce if you want to dress it up is 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup natural sf peanut butter, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, 4 tbsp sweetener and 1 tsp vanilla. Melt butter. Add the rest except the water and bring to a boil, simmer until you get a syrupy consistency. Thin with the water if needed. Note it will set up in frig and you will need to nuke it and shake to remix. Note the cheesecake filling is NO BAKE Refrigerate overnight and it sets up very solid
13AA0B2D-E90E-45F2-B327-63FB78372C2B.jpeg

Last edited:

Brian Trommater

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
To those of you that PM’d me here is the keto cheesecake recipe in the pic below. The crust is a simple peanut butter cookie recipe. 2 cups natural sf peanut butter, 2 eggs, 1 cup sugar feee sweetener such as Swerve. I doubled the recipe , pressed out a cookie thickness crust and then back the rest into cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F I used a few of those for the cookie crumble. The peanut butter sauce if you want to dress it up is 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup natural sf peanut butter, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup water, 4 tbsp sweetener and 1 tsp vanilla. Melt butter. Add the rest except the water and bring to a boil, simmer until you get a syrupy consistency. Thin with the water if needed. Note it will set up in frig and you will need to nuke it and shake to remix. Note the cheesecake filling is NO BAKE Refrigerate overnight and it sets up very solid View attachment 463779
After looking in aisle for about 10 minutes found the sugarfree chips. They proud of those. Going to try make tomorrow.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
After looking in aisle for about 10 minutes found the sugarfree chips. They proud of those. Going to try make tomorrow.
I am making another one today to deliver to my brother in law. They begged me for a whole one and two other people that tried it want to buy one. The best value on keto chips out there is Bake Believe at Walmart. Many Walmart’s are now carrying the full line of Lily’s sf chips too. Just picked up their new mint chocolate, butterscotch and salted caramel chips. Going to use the butterscotch in Magic Bars today I think after the cheesecake is done.

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
I want all of that in my belly! Looks SOOOOO good!

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Brian Trommater Brian Trommater the bake time on the dough as a crust is well over the 12 minutes. Just have to play it by ear until done.

Brian Trommater

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
So far so good. Made Coconut Flour Crust. Can all ready tell gong to be tasty! I have no where near your talent!!!

20201010_103932.jpg

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.