Sirloin tip on the WSM - Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sam's quit carrying Canadian Steak here as well. That pisses me off. I will have to switch to Montreal seasoning instead.

We were upset at first too, but now we like the Montreal better. I still have a half bottle of the Canadian, but just don't use it anymore.

Looks great Al...... Love those RB sammies..............
icon14.gif

Joe

Man that's some awesome looking Beef...Glad you liked the smoked Jus...JJ

I concur with Al and JJ, that Au Jus is fabulous, I made it last night and it has great depth of flavor. Really tasty stuff. 

Very nice, looks tasty. Could I pull this off with a 4lb roast? Also in picture #2 what is that thing sticking out of the left side of the smoker?

Very nice, looks tasty. Could I pull this off with a 4lb roast? Also in picture #2 what is that thing sticking out of the left side of the smoker?

A 4 lb. roast would work fine. 

That's a fan in the side of the smoker. I have a BBQ Guru for controlling the temp.

the wood chips in the small can in the middle of the WSM charcoal ring is there a bottom to the can or doe's it sit there and smoke from the heat of the coals?

I just ate a little while ago and now I'm hungry all over again for some beef!  Nice job Al!

Mac

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky