Single deer burger just for me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Motorboat40

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 5, 2020
Crozet, VA
Had enough deer burger leftover for 1 burger that I didn't want it to go bad so I made a single pattie for myself. Rubbed it with Montreal steak seasoning and banked some royal oak lump charcoal to one side of my little 14inch weber kettle grill put a foil pack with Jack daniels oak chips and mesquite chips on top of the coals and smoked it to to 155 deg added a slice of pepper jack Colby cheese. Haven't uses mesquite wood much at all I know its strong but I like it will definitely be doing more mesquite smokes in the future.
20200408_190402.jpg
20200408_190817.jpg
20200408_191901.jpg

Wow...I gotta tell you, that pic before you put the cheese on is absolutely gorgeous. I'd say without reservation that is one of the most beautiful burgers I've ever seen. Great cook!!

Robert

Reactions: Motorboat40
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky