shrimp and scallops bacon wrapped

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
made some apps for the wifes bday party today

marinaded in some honey teriyaki for about an hour then wrap in bacon and on the smoker for about 1 1/2 hours

7cc4cfad_smokin9-26016.jpg

46cf8ef1_smokin9-26017.jpg

ede0b887_smokin9-26020.jpg

these were gone in about five minutes

Man o man Rick, talk about great finger food. Each photo got better. I see why they didn't last long. I'm surprised you got the camera out in time to get the photo's! 

This thread is more than 6 months old, but I'd like to thank "bikr4jc" for digging it out of the archives!!!

Everything looks GREAT, Rick!

Shrimp & scallops wrapped in Bacon!

My absolute favorite Appetizers!!!!

I once told my son, "If you don't have scallops wrapped in Bacon at your wedding, I'm leaving!"

I was kidding, but they had them.

In fact he told all of the scallop servers to take their trays to me first---then the rest of the crowd!"

Somebody raised that kid right!

Bear

Last edited:
Man,thats looking tasty, seafood is one of my favorite in the smoker. I do scallops alot, I usually wrap in bacon, half cooked on the stove, put them in a pan with butter, dill rosemary and a touch of cajun seasoning and they are just fantastic. I did some lobster tails recently and they were by far the best lobster I have ever eaten! Yours look incredible

Trying to find some advise on scallops smoking is getting frustrating. People start a good thread then people ask questions but the thread starter never seems to answer the questions. Like this one, no temps shown .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky