Show your dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sinbad
web.jpg

Tessa
web.jpg

Teaka
web.jpg

I know that I have posted a picture of my Johnny already. I did get a couple more pix the other day that I thought were hilarious. When he gets about halfway with his snack he appears to be smoking a cigar. I just had to share.

10 Month old Johnny, already smoking stoggies.

"I likes me a good cigar, after some of those brisket trimmins."

dmack

This is Diesel.
attachment.php

He is a 170# Shepard/Rutweiler. His side is shaved because of an accident resulting in stitches.
attachment.php

He's always out hunting down something on the farm. That's how he ended up w/ stitches!
130b469f_vbattach18937.jpg

Lots of new members so I thought I would bump this post with a couple of new pics of my pups.

Come on all newbies, show off your favorite pics of your pets.

Here is one of our girl, Abby, a Chocolate Lab. In this picture, she is 5 months & 45 lbs. I think she will top out at 80. We'll see.

Also, I can't keep my son away long enough to get a picture of her by herself, but that's a good thing!

Nice dogs everyone. Here is my best friend Pita ( Pain In The Axx), the wife named her
icon_rolleyes.gif
any way, I found her abandond at a road side park in Woodville Texas coming back from Toledo Bend.

Dave

Here is our 4.
We just added another English Bulldog to the clan.

Left to right its Niko, Jasmine(Jazz), Roo and Smudgie.
Our new EBD is named Gordo.

What a crew!

these guys are in my avatar. Priest (on the left) and Loki. Loki is a gordon setter and Priest is a boxer/lab. Loki is 10, Priest is 8. We just had one of Loki's toes amputated. It had a very large tumor and was causing him quite a bit of pain. He is almost back to his old self again!

This is Taco. She is a mix of ???? and about 7. She is high strung!

Here is our new little gal, she is about 9 weeks and pure Heinz 57! So she sits, shakes, was house broke out 6.5 weeks and rings a bell when she needs/wants to go outside. Pretty impressed with the little girl.

340060309_Y5HNm-L.jpg

This here is Carmen. I inherited her with my relationship and we've been hanging out for several years now as she gets on in age. She's an Italian Greyhound (essentailly a wannabe dog--that's the cat food bowl she's eating out of there) but somehow or another she's got a soft spot in my heart even though I've never been a little dog kind of guy--probably because she's happy to see me every time I walk in the door. That's why we all love dogs, right? We call her "rattie" as a nick name.

We don't really own any dog's We live in a house occupied by 3 of the most spoiled Great Danes you can imagine. Clide is the big face I use as my avatar, Shadow is the black girl and Aspen is the Black and White mix breed that puts up with the other two, he is the oldest.
9710cd57_vbattach19491.jpg

13750f2e_vbattach19492.jpg

More of my Wife's dogs than mine. She calls them the BBC short for Blonde Boys Club. The Cocker is 13 and plays like a pup still and the Doxie is about 18 months to 2 years. They are both pound rescues!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky