• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Short Rib Burnt Ends On The Stickburner

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Looks great. Congratulations on the maiden voyage. Nicely done.

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Jake, that meal is a thing of beauty!! The smoke ring you got is just fantastic. Kinda makes your heart skip a beat when you cut one open and see that. Excellent work buddy!!

Robert

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
WOW! That looks amazing! You killed it man! I bet that meal was really satisfying!

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 12, 2019
Heck yeah man. Looks great! Never would have thought about strawberries or blackberries in beans.

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Jake, that meal is a thing of beauty!! The smoke ring you got is just fantastic. Kinda makes your heart skip a beat when you cut one open and see that. Excellent work buddy!!

Robert
Thanks Robert. Was definitely pleased when I cut into these

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Jake, beautiful looking burnt ends! And those beans look pretty delicious too, especially with some fruit in there. Can’t say I’ve ever done that but that’s something I need to try.

You nailed that plate!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.