Short Rib Burnt Ends On The Stickburner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great. Congratulations on the maiden voyage. Nicely done.

Jake, that meal is a thing of beauty!! The smoke ring you got is just fantastic. Kinda makes your heart skip a beat when you cut one open and see that. Excellent work buddy!!

Robert

WOW! That looks amazing! You killed it man! I bet that meal was really satisfying!

Heck yeah man. Looks great! Never would have thought about strawberries or blackberries in beans.

Jake, that meal is a thing of beauty!! The smoke ring you got is just fantastic. Kinda makes your heart skip a beat when you cut one open and see that. Excellent work buddy!!

Robert
Thanks Robert. Was definitely pleased when I cut into these

Jake, beautiful looking burnt ends! And those beans look pretty delicious too, especially with some fruit in there. Can’t say I’ve ever done that but that’s something I need to try.

You nailed that plate!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky